Every year, Bijou's class produces an art project for the school auction. With all three of my kids in school this year, I was happy to volunteer myself to take the project on. My idea... a worldly serving tray inspired by our school's mission statement, to raise global citizens.
French-English translation dictionary
1. Tear pages out from the dictionary.
2. Have the children draw the earth in oil pastels onto the dictionary pages.
3. Paint Modge Podge around the entire base of the tray.
4. Lay the earth drawings on top smoothing out any wrinkles.
5. Allow the oil pastels to dry overnight before painting two top coats of Modge Podge over the entire collage.
6. Use extra pages from the dictionary to cover any blank spaces.